Today, I’ve got something special for you – it’s a Sunday giveaway and I want to make one of you happy by winning this → Scarlett & Jo Petite Prom Dress, since it didn’t fit me. Please note:
• This is a Petite dress – it means that it’s made for short people up to 5’3” (1.60 m). If you’re taller than that, the dress may be a bit too short for your taste!
• This is a UK size 16 (EU 44). Usually, this is “my” S&J size, but somehow the cut didn’t work for me around the bust (too large – so if your cup size is D and up, this will be great for you!) and the hip area (too tight – so if your hips/bum actually need more than a size 16, e.g. a 20/22 like me, this won’t go over your hips), so I decided to make someone else happy. If you’re a true size 16 only with a large bust and a true to size 16 hip, this will fit!
• I only tried this dress on once to see if it fits, but all tags are still on and it is therefore 99% unworn.
If you’re okay with all this and think that this might be THE dress for you (or a friend), please answer the following question in the comments:
→ What’s your biggest wish in terms of plus size? ←
This giveaway is open until next Sunday, August 7, at 23:59 and the winner will be announced in this blog post and receive a reply to his/her comment.
The winner is Larissa – congrats! :)
Terms and Conditions:
– Open for Germany only
– If you’re under 18 years old, you need a declaration of consent of a parent or legal guardian
– The winner will be announced in this blog post and under his/her comment – please contact me afterwards by e-mail (luziehtan @ hotmail . com) to claim your prize
– All decisions are final
– No cash payment
– No multiple participation
– Participations that don’t fulfill all requirements will be dismissed