My dear readers! It’s finally that time of year again – Christmas is here! Tonight’s Christmas Eve and I hope that all of you are with their loved ones, their families and friends and that you’ll celebrate with loads of love and food. Cause that’s what matters most, right? It’s not about the presents – and yet, I’ve got something for you that will hopefully make at least two people happy, yay!
I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and tell you that you deserve all the best in the world. I know that many of you aren’t happy when they drive home for Christmas to their families and get fatshamed or have to listen to a list of other things that are wrong with you and it breaks my heart to know that such a wonderful time of the year keeps being misused for something that sad – even though most of the people doing this don’t even understand how much they’re breaking you. So please, don’t listen to what they say about your body or you in general, your life choices, your partner or the one you don’t have, or anything else that’s actually your own business.
I want you to know that you don’t need to believe all this as long as you’re happy with who you are and what you’re doing. And even if you’re not, there’s no use in trying to please them by belittling yourself through their words. All that matters is you and your feelings. Don’t let them be hurt! I would like to say to you that you should step up for yourself, tell them that this is not okay and that you don’t deserve to listen to all that crap and if they don’t understand, you should think about next Christmas with people who don’t take family reunions as an excuse to tell you you’re not good the way you are. Because you are! ♥
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”
– Bob Hope
G I V E A W A Y
I want to give away two surprise beauty boxes – a big one and a slightly smaller one. They’re full with cosmetics of all kinds and will probably get you at least through the next year. ;) And since Christmas is the time of love, I thought that sharing is a great idea – so here’s how you can win either the big box or the small box:
(perfect for sharing and therefore a Social Media giveaway)
- Head over to → my Instagram profile and follow me
- Go to → this picture, give it a like and tag your friend with whom you want to share the box in the comments
(also great for sharing but you can keep all the goodies to yourself if you want)
- Leave a comment under this blog post telling us all a happy Christmas story, whether it’s a real one that’s happened to you or a friend, only important thing is that it’s a nice one that warms our hearts. ♥
The winners are: @finfafee on Instagram (big box) and Nancy (small box)! Congrats! :)
The giveaway is open until Wednesday, December 27 (23:59) and the winners will be announced on Thursday, December 28.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you’re under 18 years old, you need a declaration of consent of a parent or legal guardian
- The winners will be announced in this blog post and under his/her comments – please contact me afterwards by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim your prize
- All decisions are final
- No cash payment
- No multiple participation
- Participations that don’t fulfull all requirements will be dismissed